Apply for Term Certification

  • To receive your VA Educational Benefit, you must complete the UF Enrollment Certification Request form.
  • This form is for students to notify UF they would like to be certified.
  • You must submit a new form for every term you wish to utilize your VA Educational Benefits.
  • This form is available no less than one month prior to the beginning of each term.
  • If you need to make changes to the form after submission, contact